3.27.2009

It's My Birthday Weekend

I'm not even going to lie-

birthdays were a huge deal growing up. Mom adorned the house with streamers and the "birthday banner" while I slept. The "birthday candle" was always burning on the counter when I went down for breakfast. On my sister's 21st she came home to find 21 boxes hidden around the house- all with 21 things inside (i.e. $21 giftcards, ) You get the drift. Well, I'm carrying on the tradition.

So far so good.
I got out of my meeting an hour early, no awkward drivers at the 5-way stop by our house, and freshly-baked cookies when I got home!
3 for 3!

3 comments:

  1. JAMIEEEEEEEE, happy birthday! Again, it is still sad not to celebrate your birthday right now with cakes, gifts, and a birthday song! :( (sniff) But, I hope you know how much I want to celebrate your day!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy bday!!! Thanks for the super sweet words you posted about my hubs. He is almost back to normal and doing great. Freak infection....who knows. Sometimes we go places and I think," I wish jamie and erik were here to do this with us." I say it, ask robert ;) Anyway, maybe someday. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a Comment