3.02.2009

My blogpal over at A Lovely Lifestyle has tagged me in this survey about our loves! Want to know more about the world's greatest man? Here you go...
(thanks Niki! this was fun.)

1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Cartoons or short films. Anything animated.

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
"Salad? That's rabbit food." -Erik


3. What's one food he doesn't like?
Guacamole- more for me :)

4. You go out to eat and have a drink. His drink would be?
Mac & Jacks

5. Where did he go to high school?
The same as me (for a year). I was a Freshman and he was a Junior. We had been dating for 6 months when my family informed me that we would be moving to Seattle (2,500 miles away.) but obviously things worked out. haha

6. What size shoe does he wear?
Oh crap. I should know this.


7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
Hmm. Well he "was" collecting bobble-head dolls. Until he married me. Don't feel sorry for him- he made a choice.

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
(I'm gagging as I type this) Italian salame, feta cheese, and green olives...IN THE MICROWAVE! eww


9. What would he eat every day if he could?
green olives- he can and he does.

10. What is his favorite cereal?
I don't think so- its biscuits and gravy for him.

11. What would he never wear?
a Pop-Tarts tattoo
oh wait...


12. What is his favorite sports team?
Some hockey team. The Redwings maybe? Is that a real team?

13. Who did he vote for?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

14. Who is his best friend?
Duh. Me. (Oh Josh- you know its you)


15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
Run late

16. What is his Heritage?
He once told me that his name was spelled with a 'k' because he was from a line of vikings. and i believed him (serves me right)
Actually, there is some Cherokee Indian in his family.


17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
One that says "Happy Birthday" in Japanese


18. Did he play sports in high school?
nope

19. What could he spend hours doing?


20. What is one thing you appreciate about him?
I appreciate that he has given me 2,984,729,384,723+ reasons to appreciate him.

He is hilarious. He is patient. He is kind. He's strong. He's caring. He can open any jar with his brute strength. He loves his momma. He's creative. He is trustworthy...He's my favorite.

3 comments:

  1. k, first let me say, i'm dying over your blog header! so awesome!

    secondly, the post was adorable! it's great to hear about the men behind all these lovely ladies.

    you two are exceptionally adorable. you seem like you have so much fun together and let's not forget that you will make quite attractive offspring, seeing how you both are beautiful.

    thanks for playing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha I like the picture with Josh and Erik! They're super funny!

    btw, how did u change the header design? it is creative! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was adorable.
    you two are great (and I even REMEMBER the high school love... oh, the memories)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a Comment