4.04.2009


My mother is the kind of woman that never does anything half-assed. She knows more about life and relationships than anyone I've met and she isn't afraid to laugh at herself. Regularly.

She loves with ferocity and gives all of her heart. When I was 5 she moved the kitchen table and let me roller skate on the linoleum floor. When I was 13 she sat up at 3 in the morning and held me while I cried. When I was 17 she bought me seven cans of paint and some brushes and let me paint crazy designs all over my bedroom walls.

My mother has touched so many lives. Hundreds of people love her. She has many friends-some of which she met one day at the post office or on jury duty. She brings joy to our lives and reminds us that love is the greatest gift of all.

Happy Birthday Mom. I love you.

1 comment:

  1. Jamieeeeeee
    Please send my love to your mother! :) I wish I could meet her in the future when I go back to the states!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a Comment