6.28.2009


Have you heard of the Marfa trip yet?
13 photographers from around the country got together to build a friendship. The result? Some incredible photos.
One of the ladies on the trip was Sarah Rhoads. I met Sarah as a barista in college. She could make these super-sweet designs at the top of my drink with latte foam. Now she's up here in Seattle making art with her hubs Chris.

I truly adore her work.

She's the poster child of individuality (in an honest, beautiful way)
I go to her site to feel inspired-
and she doesn't disappoint.

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about that couple. Knew each briefly from OSU. They do extraordinary work and I always feel inspired after looking through her photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you get my comment about my feature favorite post?

    i never heard back from you.

    i'm scared you hate it... :/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a Comment