6.18.2009

My camera was stolen on Monday. I hate to come to that conclusion- it leaves me walking around with the heavy feeling that I can't trust anyone (I know that's not true, but I still feel sick.) So today I'm determined to find ways to renew my faith in people. The camera is history. Fine. Time to move on. (What is that saying again? Act until you feel it? :))

Moving right along...
Here's a reserve photo of Erik's band at Pink Door last week. 6 people (Piano, Drums, String bass, Clarinet, Trumpet, and Lead Vocals) stood together on a stage about as big as a SmartCar.

2 comments:

  1. omg, so sorry about your disappeared camera. A person who furtively stole yours should be somehow punished :( Sweetie, hope you get encouraged soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's how I felt after my wallet got stolen!!
    Love that picture!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a Comment