1.08.2009

I wasn't going to post tonight...
and then I checked the mail!
My dear friend Jamie from South Korea sent me a Happy New Year package. A Starbucks Journal- and we are both wondering if these are even sold in the U.S.


There is nothing as special as a true friend.
Jamie and I met a couple years ago in college when she was studying in the U.S. We became friends instantly and she got to observe the pre-wedding process of an American girl(Bachelorette parties-oh my- and Bridal Showers "Are we all going to help you shower or something?" she asked me.)
Even though she has gone back to Korea she still keeps in touch and sends me letters often! Erik and I plan to visit her one day soon.
Jamie proves that distance cannot stop love.
I am so grateful to have her as a friend!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment